From: Association for Recorded Sound Discussion List <[log in to unmask]> On Behalf Of Douglas Pomeroy
Sent: Saturday, April 06, 2019 11:32 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [ARSCLIST] Decca and World--RE: [ARSCLIST] Can't find a stylus that doesn't distort

IIRC, Mike Biel knows the answer.

Date:    Fri, 5 Apr 2019 13:56:10 -0400
From:    Dennis Rooney <[log in to unmask]>

Dear Martin,

Steve Lasker would probably be helpful as to when Decca began mastering at 33,3rpm vertical. I do know that some pop material was recorded both 78 and 33.3, in which case the latter was the backup. Mike Grey has researched some of the major transcription studios and he may know about World and Standard.

Ciao,

DDR

 Doug Pomeroy • [log in to unmask]
193 Baltic St., Brooklyn, NY 11201-6173