Hah! Good points, Shai. I’d like to also point out the silly pressphoto - first you realize she is sitting on the wrong side of the tape deck. Then wonder why a turntable is in there - is she comparing a record to a tape?

Then it dawns - there is a man taking the photo, and he set itup with the model (wife?). Since she is female, it must be beyond her to work all that complicated high end gear! Her hubby/SO set her up to look stiupid, if appreciative of the headphone feed, wherever it is plugged in. Oh, and there is no phono preamp or power cords either. Sheesh.

One highly offensive picture to a 21st Century man. And the deck is priced way out of reach of - well, the rest of us.

<L>
Lou Judson
Intuitive Audio
415-883-2689