Dear Colleagues:

Kindly be informed that we have just released the online circular of Philippines monographic title for April 2019. This is assigned as Monographic 2019 (I) for your information and selection. We have automatically added to your selection based on Country Profile for books published from 2016 onwards.

If you are interested to have this title, please mark it "wanted" before April 26, 2019.

To see this online circular:

*               Please visit http://www.locjkt.or.id<http://www.locjkt.or.id/>

*               Select your participant section

*               Log in using your account that we have provided

Thank you for your kind cooperation.

Carol L. Mitchell, Ph.D.
Southeast Asia Regional Office
Library of Congress