Thank you all who responded. We will check into the Thailand postal system.  It may add too much work on our end, but it sounds like one option to explore.

We will continue to keep you briefed as we explore our options.

From: Limited to participants in Jakarta CAP program (CAPSEA) <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of Lawrence Ashmun <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Friday, April 26, 2019 12:30 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Question about receiving books via Thai post

Carol - I myself have over the years used the Thai postal system to send small boxes of books to the States, though not recently.  For non-LC supplied material, I now use Thammasat's Book Center/Store.  After my reporting one time that we received a damaged box, they now double-box, which works fine.

We also receive serials from Nibhon, but I'm not directly involved in that, nor have I been informed that there're any problems.

Larry