We had a couple of old VHA publications cited in a brief.

1.      health information letter IL 10-96-030,(dated 12-31-1996) concerning the care and examination of veterans with late effects of cold injuries
2.      VHA Training Program “Cold injury: Diagnosis and Management of Long-Term Sequellae”

The appellant provided a link to the information letter but it doesn’t work, the document cannot be found on the website.

I can find mention/citations to both of these, just not the documents. I’ve tried searching the VHA website to no avail. Also tried the Wayback Machine but no downloads of VHA websites appear to be available. And the BVA Library, where I used to be able to get stuff like this, is closed and the materials all boxed up.

Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks,

Allison

Allison Fentress, Librarian

US Court of Appeals for Veterans Claims

625 Indiana Ave NW, Suite 900

Washington, DC 20004

(202) 501-5861

The information contained in this message and any attachment may be proprietary, confidential, and privileged or subject to the work product doctrine and thus protected from disclosure. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, or an employee or agent responsible for delivering this message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify me immediately by replying to this message and deleting it and all copies and backups thereof. Thank you.