After some office discussion, we’re going to make sure that this pattern

<http://id.loc.gov/rwo/agents/n00006873> madsrdf:isIdentifiedByAuthority  <http://id.loc.gov/authorities/names/n00006873> .

is expressed in the RDF at ID.

Obviously, this won’t be reflected in the bulk downloads until we regenerate one.  We’ve started looking at the calendar to produce a new bulk download since we’ve made a number of changes to the RDF based on various feedback.

In the meantime, you could execute the following query against a triplestore loaded with the most recent bulk download.  Save the output and load to the store.

PREFIX madsrdf: <http://www.loc.gov/mads/rdf/v1#>

CONSTRUCT { ?rwo madsrdf:isIdentifiedByAuthority ?s }

WHERE { ?s madsrdf:identifiesRWO ?rwo . }

Thanks for catching this omission!

All the best,

Kevin

--