From: LC Linked Data Service Discussion List <[log in to unmask]> On Behalf Of Michael Ekstrand
Sent: Thursday, April 11, 2019 6:53 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [ID.LOC.GOV] Bulk download mirrors?

Hopefully quick question - are there any mirrors of the bulk download files?

I find my connection to the download server to be quite unreliable. Increasing wget's retry limit helps, but it is still slow and cumbersome.

My institution is also on GLOBUS, if they are available on a GLOBUS endpoint somewhere. I was unable to find information about accessing LOC data via GLOBUS.

Thank you very much!
- Michael

--
Michael D. Ekstrand — [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> — https://md.ekstrandom.net
Assistant Professor, Dept. of Computer Science, Boise State University