I would like to request that a madsrdf:isIdentifiedByAuthority triple be added from RWO’s to their corresponding Authority.

Authorities point to RWOs, for example: <http://id.loc.gov/authorities/names/n00006873>  madsrdf:identifiesRWO <http://id.loc.gov/rwo/agents/n00006873> .

But we see no sign of the related authority from <http://id.loc.gov/rwo/agents/n00006873>.

Use case: we want QA<https://github.com/samvera/questioning_authority>/Sinopia<https://sinopia.io/> to be able to link to the RWO URI, and from there… go to the corresponding authority to get more context for catalogers (other labels, note fields, etc.). The reciprocal relationship would be really helpful.

Respectfully,
Steven

--
Steven Folsom
Coordinator, Metadata Design and Operations

Please note: If this message is received outside of typical work hours, I’m using flextime in an attempt to achieve family/work/life balance. Please do not feel the need to read/respond immediately.