We will miss you, Zoe! Congratulations! I just sent you a LinkedIn request. I’d love to stay connected.

Rebekah

P.S. I’m happy to accept a LinkedIn request from any of y’all!

Rebekah Manley, MFA

Coordinator | Texas Center for the Book

1201 Brazos Street | Austin, TX 78701

Please connect on Facebook

Join our Read Across Texas - Know Your Neighbor: Cultivating Communities of Compassion!

[log in to unmask]" alt="logos-cftb-tslac">

Currently reading: The Great Alone by Kristin Hannah