Stephanie,

You know the answer--you just need to know the RDA instructions to get you there.

This preferred title is covered by RDA 6.2.2.6.1. Consider the English title as your preferred title for work, as taken from a reference source.   For your authorized access point for the expression, you follow RDA 6.27.3. Take the authorized access point for the work and add $l English so you get this: 100 1# $a Vorobëv, Marevna, $d 1892-1984. $t Life in two worlds. $l English

Note that there is no name/title variant to trace here in a 4XX.  See DCM Z1, Introduction, Name authority records:

An authority record for a name/title or a title access point is not required when the
preferred title of the work and the title of the expression manifested are the same or would be the
same due to normalization. An authority record may be created for these expressions but 4XXs
that represent the original work should not be added regardless of whether they are represented
by existing NARs or 1XX/245 combinations.

Example:
100 1# $a Allende, Isabel. $t Eva Luna. $l English
BUT NOT
400 1# $a Allende, Isabel. $t Eva Luna

(Variant not added because that form represents the authorized access
point for the work)

I would not code the NAR provisional.  That book was published in 1962, so if no one has found a title in the original language by now, I doubt it will happen. However, if it does, the NAR can be updated.

Kate James
Policy and Standards Division
Library of Congress