I don't know how "allowed" it is, but when I've wanted to cite a specific
OCLC record in the past, I've done it like this:

OCLC, viewed [DATE]: ǂb OCLC record number ### ([Information from record])

~Leigh

On Tue, Apr 16, 2019 at 6:57 PM Shorten, Jay <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> How would you cite the 037 in OCLC #15779322 ?
>

> Jay Shorten
>
> Cataloger, Monographs and Electronic Resources
>
> Associate Professor of Bibliography
>
> Description & Access Department
>
> University Libraries
>
> University of Oklahoma
>
> Co-ordinator, Oklahoma (Tornado) NACO Funnel
>
> Co-owner, PERSNAME-L, the list about personal names in bibliographic and
> authority records

Leigh Billings ([log in to unmask])
Metadata Management Librarian | International Studies
University of Michigan Library
112-F Hatcher Graduate Library
(734) 647-3819
(pronouns: she/her)