The April Virtual AskQC Office Hour will be Wednesday, April 10, at 1 PM Eastern time.  We have invited guests from OCLC's Member Training area to provide information on the training offered by OCLC.

If you have not already registered, please feel free to do so.  Registering enables you to receive a reminder prior to the presentation.
Go to:  https://oc.lc/askqc
Everyone is invited to attend this free offering.
The format is a brief presentation, followed by questions/answers on that topic, followed by questions/answers on any cataloging policy question.

We're looking forward to seeing you at the Office Hours Wednesday.

Sincerely,

Cynthia M. Whitacre

Manager, Metadata Policy
Metadata Quality, Global Product Management

6565 Kilgour Place, Dublin, Ohio USA 43017

T +1-614-764-6183 * or +1-800-848-5878, ext.6183

[OCLC]<http://www.oclc.org/home.en.html?cmpid=emailsig_link>

OCLC.org<http://www.oclc.org/home.en.html?src=emailsig_link> * Facebook<http://www.facebook.com/pages/OCLC/20530435726> * Twitter<http://twitter.com/oclc> * YouTube<http://www.youtube.com/OCLCvideo>

Apologies for any duplications of this message.