From: Program for Cooperative Cataloging [mailto:[log in to unmask]OV] On Behalf Of Robert J. Rendall
Sent: Tuesday, April 30, 2019 12:31 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [PCCLIST] Question on distinguishing two works with same name

But that instruction is followed by an exception for non-distinctive titles, and "Manṭiq" ("Logic") seems to be non-distinctive since it's the title of sections of two different works by the same author.

Robert Rendall

Principal Serials Cataloger

Original and Special Materials Cataloging, Columbia University Libraries

tel.: 212 851 2449  fax: 212 854 5167