Hello colleagues,
A client has asked me to look into the availability of recorded sound for a
short biographical documentary for a local music celebrity in the Wisconsin
area. Andy Shandor was a long-time fiddle and standup bass player in
country music combos around Milwaukee and Green Bay.

My client has largely made the rounds of local radio stations, historical
societies, and special media collections at nearby universities. I
recognize that finding additional recorded materials may be a long shot,
but I thought I throw it out there.

Thanks in advance.

Steve

Steve Greene
(301) 842-8923
historicity.co
An independent archival professional specializing in still photography,
moving images and recorded sound.