Hi Corey

We do have several NAK decks already. One 680ZX and two CR-7's. I agree
with and know all the benefits of using the NAK decks people have
mentioned. I just thought it would nice to add a Tascam 122 II or III to
the inventory. I like having 3-4 different playback options available
for many of the video and audio formats we work with.

Kind Regards,

John Schroth

--
Media Transfer Service, LLC