If I remember Brewster Kahle's (Internet Archive) presentation of last
week correctly, in the event donors of recordings for their "Great 78
project" do not want their 78's returned, the Archive has storage
facilities for the physical object.   Just checked, and my memory has
not failed me, this time.  See https://great78.archive.org/preservation/

--
Charles Reinsch
KRAB Archive: www.krabarchive.com