Hi Abhimonyu'

Richard Hess uses the Nakamichi Dragon exclusively and swears by them. I
would probably swear at them because I've had two Naks fail because of
logic problems and the main logic chip has been unobtainium for some
time. The two Naks that I had fail weren't cheap and the Dragon is on a
whole other level as far as cost (and specs). The Nak models of that
flip the cassette are the 202, 303 & 505. Maybe more.

Cheers!

Corey

Corey Bailey Audio Engineering
www.baileyzone.net