Thanks Tim!

You've provided the detail that I was hesitant to add. Over the years,
I've noticed the eyes of recipients glazing over when I get deep into
the weeds. So, these days, I try and keep it as simple as possible
(plus, I'm getting lazier in my old age). ;-)

Cheers!

Corey

Corey Bailey Audio Engineering
www.baileyzone.net