From: Association for Recorded Sound Discussion List [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Richard L. Hess
Sent: 30 May 2019 01:41
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [ARSCLIST] Please lubricate your azimuth screws

Hi, Michael,

I bought a litre of that about 2002 when I had both Stucer A807s and A810s. I also bought the PDP65. I think I have most of each litre left.
I thought they sold tiny sample jars, too.

Anyway, at the hardware store, my current favourite is Tri-Flo. I used to like LPS-1, but I think Tri-Flo is better for this. TBH, I haven't tried Tri-Flo in this application but I use it all the time for hinges and stuff around the house. My garage door company suggested Jig-A-Loo (may be Canadian) for the bearings and tracks, but I haven't used it for as many things as Tri-Flo. Back around 1990 when I was on the Compuserve Photography Forum, several people recommended Tri-Flo for tripods and it worked great there.

Hope this helps!

Cheers,

Richard