Amazing work! Congratulations!

But, still I am thinking that will be great to create one page under ARSC
wing and collect all these informations.

Maybe Bill Klinger as a chair? For us will be great source because future
project collecting informations about bohemian/czech cylinders.

Best regards

Filip sir

st 15. 5. 2019 v 21:06 odesílatel Casey, Michael T <[log in to unmask]>