Dear Mr H,

I know you meant this with all seriousness, but I practically fell of my chair laughing after reading your note.

I practice in San Francisco, seeing many young tech workers. I often wear the following tie and see if any of them know what the tie print is. Not a single one knows. Not one. And you ask if they know what a 78 rpm disc is? They are amazed to actually see a floppy disc!

DrG