The AMIA Conference Committee Invites Proposal Submissions for Papers, Sessions and Workshops for the 2019 Annual Conference in Baltimore, MD November 13-16, 2019

The goal of the AMIA Conference is to present a broad-based program that speaks to a wide range of attendees with a balance of theory and practice, inviting new ideas and concepts that stimulate additional interest, involvement, and educational benefit. In keeping with ongoing membership discussions about diversity and inclusion, we urge proposers to use AMIA Conference sessions as an opportunity to include new voices and offer diverse viewpoints.

On Monday, May 6th, the Conference Committee chairs will host a virtual Office Hours call to answer questions about the proposal process and any submission questions you may have.  The call will be hosted using Zoom online - if you'd like to join the call, the information is here<https://wp.me/p6UVNQ-1dN>.  You can also send an email the Proposal Help Desk ([log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>).

We encourage you to read the Call for Proposals FAQ<http://www.amiaconference.net/wp-content/uploads/2019/03/Proposal-Form-2019.pdf>. The FAQ explains the review process and offers information and tips on what the reviewers and the Conference Committee consider in the proposal process.

Also, the Conference Committee has created a Google spreadsheet<https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1fmz4jERefwsU4mZscuILOSjetx2k94O62lbHlindK9I/edit?usp=sharing> to connect individuals seeking ideas and/or collaborators for session and workshop proposals. The spreadsheet is provided as a means of communication only: the Committee does not monitor the document and it is not part of the official submission process.

The online proposal form and information<http://www.amiaconference.net/submit-a-proposal-for-amia-2019/> about the form are here.
The Deadline for Proposals has been extended to  May 8, 2019.

www.AMIAConference.org<http://www.AMIAConference.org>
AMIA Conference Committee<mailto:[log in to unmask]>:
Dan Wagner, Conference Program Chair
Tara Kelley, Conference Co-Chair
Lindy Leong, Conference Co-Chair

1313 Vine Street . Los Angeles, CA  90028 . p. 323.463.1500
www.amianet.org<http://www.amianet.org/>  . www.AMIAConference.com