Dear Colleagues:

Kindly be informed that we have just released selected titles of Philippines monograph in May 2019 assigned as ASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK for your information and selection.  We have automatically added to your selection based on Country Profile.  You may refer to subject profile in Annotation field. If you are not in the profile but interested to have these titles, please do mark the titles "wanted" before May 31, 2019.

To see this online circular:
*         Please visit http://www.locjkt.or.id
*         Select your participant section
*         Log in using your account that we have provided

Thank you for your cooperation.

Carol L. Mitchell, Ph.D.
Southeast Asia Regional Office
Library of Congress