Hello,

I wish to unsubscribe from the list. Please kindly remove my name from the list.

Best,
Eliza

Eliza Tasbihi, Ph.D.
Specialized Cataloging Editor, Islamic Manuscripts
Collection Services,
McGill University Library
3459 McTavish Street
Montreal, QC H3A 0C9
(514)398-4792

On May 22, 2019, at 9:00 PM, Mitchell, Carol <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Everyone at the office is safe.  The demonstrations have caused considerable disruption in the commute for many.  The Embassy remains open, including the Library of Congress office, but there are a number of staff who are remaining home because of the disruptions. This may cause some delays in replies to emails.