Hi Shawne, Athena, Gretchen, Yan, and Bonnie!

Nice to meet you, Brian. I don't think we've met before.

Thank you all so much for your responses. You've helped confirm that
continuing to spend this amount of energy on OCLC is unnecessary as part of
Information Organization. I really liked the casual exposure students got
to MARC through the Searching OCLC assignment, but I can figure out how to
make that happen in other ways.

I will also have to determine the best ways to incorporate it as new
content into my Descriptive and Subject courses. I've not had to do that
before because all students had used OCLC in Info Org, but now I won't be
able to assume familiarity with it.

This gives me something to think about over the summer.

Again, thanks for all your input!
Danny