Hello,
On Mon, May 13, 2019 at 11:29 AM Daniel Joudrey <[log in to unmask]> asked-- Do you have your students search OCLC Connexion in your entry-level class?

I teach all 4 cataloguing courses in our library technician program [Intro, Library of Congress, Dewey, Multimedia]. I use Connexion as one resource among several to which we have access in the program. It is useful, for example, in finding records we can download from the Canadian catalogue.  We can then import into our Destiny catalogue and edit the record. I did prepare an introductory sheet on its use but we also do a lot of practice in class.

Regards,
Brian Rountree, MLIS, Instructor
Library & Information Technology Program
Red River College
Winnipeg, MB, Canada