Greetings,

The following list of foreign language journals are now available from the
NOAA Central Library.   The date range shows the extent of our holdings,
but doesn't necessarily mean we have complete runs.  Please feel free to
contact us for details or any clarification.

Shipping is provided for libraries in the United States.  If you are
interested in any of these, please let us know and include your mailing
address by Friday, May 24.

Thanks,
Matthew Plank

******  Apologies for cross-postings  ***** *

--

[image: No automatic alt text available.]

*Matthew Plank | Cataloging, Metadata & Reference Librarian *

*on assignment for the LAC Group*

*NOAA Central Library*

1315 East West Highway | Silver Spring, MD | 20910

T: 301.713.2600 x143 | [log in to unmask]

Visit our website <http://library.noaa.gov/> and Institutional
Repository <https://repository.library.noaa.gov/welcome>