Hi,

The following list of foreign language journals are now available from the NOAA Central Library.   The date range shows the extent of our holdings, but doesn't always mean we have complete runs.  Please feel free to contact us with any questions.

Shipping is provided for libraries in the United States.  If you are interested in any of these, please let us know and include your mailing address by Friday, May 17.

Thanks,
Matthew Plank

*****  Apologies for cross-postings  *****

--

No automatic alt text available.

Matthew Plank | Cataloging, Metadata & Reference Librarian

on assignment for the LAC Group

NOAA Central Library

1315 East West Highway | Silver Spring, MD | 20910

T: 301.713.2600 x143 | [log in to unmask]

Visit our website and Institutional Repository