Hi Everyone -

I just wanted to send an e-mail to invite you and your staffs to the Department of the Interior Library on Thursday, May 23rd from 2:00 to 3:00 pm ET for a free training session entitled "The GPO's govinfo.gov Website: Introduction and New Features," part of our series of free training sessions at the DOI Library.

A service of the U.S. Government Publishing Office, govinfo.gov provides free electronic access to a wealth of important information products produced by the Federal Government. It provides free public access to official publications from all three branches of the Federal Government, items such as the Federal Register, the Code of Federal Regulations, the Congressional Record, Congressional bills, Congressional hearings and reports. The information provided on this site is the official, published version and the information retrieved can be used without restriction, unless specifically noted. A GPO trainer will review the latest features and resources available on govinfo.gov and show attendees how to best navigate the website.

All that are interested are invited.  Please note that the DOI Library is located in Room 1151 of the Stewart Lee Udall Department of the Interior Building, just off the C Street entrance lobby. The Stewart Lee Udall Department of the Interior Building is located at 1849 C Street, NW in Washington, DC.  Space for the program in the Library is limited so please go to the following link to register:

If the link above does not work at your location, you may also register by using our contact form at https://www.doi.gov/library/interior-library-contact-form.

We do prefer that you attend in person here at the DOI Library if you can.   However, please note that this class is also being offered as a simultaneous online webinar for those that can't attend in person.  When you register, please indicate the name of the program you wish to attend and if you need information about webinar access.

You may contact the Library by phone at (202) 208-5815 or by e-mail at [log in to unmask] for more information about this program or if you have trouble registering using the link above.  For more information about the DOI Library, its resources, and its services, please visit our website at http://www.doi.gov/library.

We hope that you can attend either in person or virtually on May 23rd!

George

George Franchois
Director - U.S. Dept. of the Interior Library
Office of the Secretary - Office of Facilities and Administrative Services (OFAS)
1849 C Street, NW, Room 1151, MS 1151
Washington, DC 20240
E-Mail: [log in to unmask]
Phone: (202) 208-3796