Hi—no problem. Here is last year’s report from the group.

From: Center for the Book state centers communication <[log in to unmask]> On Behalf Of Ruth Hyatt
Sent: Monday, May 06, 2019 10:27 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: time for annual reports

Guy,

This might be a huge ask but could you send me one of the past reports from Arkansas  so that I can replicate what Zoe would have sent in to you?  We will not have a replacement for her for awhile yet, so I would be happy to provide a report if I could have an example to follow.

Please and thank you!

Ruth Hyatt

Library Development

Arkansas State Library