All—in anticipation of our June 25 Idea Exchange meeting, I am sending out the call for your annual reports detailing all the great work you have done the past year (May or June 2018-May or June 2019), which I will compile and make available electronically.
When sending your report:
· Please make it as brief as possible (bullet points are fine)
· Please do not use any design elements such as boxes, shading or other elements that will make it difficult to incorporate into a single Word document
· Please do not use complicated formatting such as multiple tabs, indents
· Please use Word, 12 point, Times New Roman text
· No PDFs please
· When sending your report, please use this convention in the subject: Name of State Annual Report
· When naming your report, please use this convention: Name of State Annual Report
· Please submit to [log in to unmask] no later than COB Friday, June 7
· Thanks and I look forward to seeing you.
FYI: If you cannot make it to DC, you will be able to join us via Webex (details to come).
Center for the Book
Center for Learning, Literacy and Engagement
Library of Congress
(202) 707-0269 (fax)
[log in to unmask]" alt="http://staff.loc.gov/sites/librarylink/files/2018/08/Email-LOC-logo.jpg">