All—in anticipation of our June 25 Idea Exchange meeting, I am sending out the call for your annual reports detailing all the great work you have done the past year (May or June 2018-May or June 2019), which I will compile and make available electronically.

When sending your report:

·         Please make it as brief as possible (bullet points are fine)

·         Please do not use any design elements such as boxes, shading or other elements that will make it difficult to incorporate into a single Word document

·         Please do not use complicated formatting such as multiple tabs, indents

·         Please use Word, 12 point, Times New Roman text

·         No PDFs please

·         When sending your report, please use this convention in the subject: Name of State Annual Report

·         When naming your report, please use this convention: Name of State Annual Report

·         Please submit to [log in to unmask] no later than COB Friday, June 7

·         Thanks and I look forward to seeing you.

FYI: If you cannot make it to DC, you will be able to join us via Webex (details to come).

Thanks,

Guy Lamolinara

Center for the Book

Library of Congress