Maine communities transformed by the power & pleasure of ideas

From:  Center for the Book state centers communication
<[log in to unmask]> on behalf of "Lamolinara, Guy" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:  Monday, May 6, 2019 at 10:14 AM
To:  <[log in to unmask]>
Subject:  time for annual reports

All—in anticipation of our June 25 Idea Exchange meeting, I am sending out
the call for your annual reports detailing all the great work you have done
the past year (May or June 2018-May or June 2019), which I will compile and
make available electronically.

When sending your report:
·        Please make it as brief as possible (bullet points are fine)

·        Please do not use any design elements such as boxes, shading or
other elements that will make it difficult to incorporate into a single Word
document

·        Please do not use complicated formatting such as multiple tabs,
indents

·        Please use Word, 12 point, Times New Roman text

·        No PDFs please

·        When sending your report, please use this convention in the
subject: Name of State Annual Report

·        When naming your report, please use this convention: Name of State
Annual Report

·        Please submit to [log in to unmask] no later than COB Friday, June 7

·        Thanks and I look forward to seeing you.

FYI: If you cannot make it to DC, you will be able to join us via Webex
(details to come).

Thanks,

Guy Lamolinara
Center for the Book