Hi Tanis
Some possible options could be ....

<accessCondition type="use and reproduction">Subject has consented to use of video</accessCondition>

or if you're not keen on using the accessCondition element maybe use a general note field with attributes (e.g. type, displayLabel)

<note type="consent" displayLabel="Consent:"
>Subject has consented to use of video</note>

Hope this helps.

Vicky