We’re pleased to announce that registration for the 2019 IIIF Annual
Conference is open:

https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/2019-iiif-annual-conference-tickets-58796011453

It's shaping up to be a great conference and will be held June 24-28 in
Göttingen, Germany, hosted by the Göttingen State and University
Library. The program will be as follows:
Monday, June 24th - IIIF Showcase
Tuesday, June 25th - IIIF Pre-Conference Workshop Day followed by a
reception for IIIF Consortium Members
Wednesday, June 26th - IIIF Conference plenary followed by
all-conference evening reception
Thursday, June 27th - IIIF Conference parallel sessions
Friday, June 28th - IIIF Conference parallel sessions, ending at noon
Thanks to everyone who submitted a proposal, we have a full schedule of
talks, the draft program as well as travel, hotel, and venue info can be
found here: https://iiif.io/event/2019/goettingen/
All event proceedings will be in English unless otherwise noted.

Travel Scholarship
We're also happy to announce that the IIIF Consortium is for the first
time funding a travel scholarship of up to €2000 to attend the Annual
Conference. Please see the 2019 IIIF Conference Travel Scholarship page
for more information:
https://iiif.io/event/2019/goettingen/annual_conference_travel_scholarship/
The application deadline is Friday, May 3, 2019.

Conference Sponsorship
We also still have a limited number of spots for conference sponsors and
if you are interested in sponsoring the 2019 conference, please get in
contact with [log in to unmask]

Looking forward to seeing many of you in Göttingen in June!

--
Stefanie Rühle
Metadata and Data Conversion

Georg-August-Universität Göttingen
Göttingen State and University Library
D-37070 Göttingen

Papendiek 14 (Historical Building, room 1.206)

+49 551 39-26373 (Tel.)