Hi Tanis
Some possible options could be ....

*<accessCondition type="use and reproduction">*Subject has consented to
use of video*</accessCondition>*

or if you're not keen on using the accessCondition element maybe use a
general note field with attributes (e.g. type, displayLabel)*

<note type="consent" displayLabel="Consent:"**>*Subject has consented to
use of video*</note>

*Hope this helps.

Vicky

--
Vicky Phillips
Rheolwr Safonau Digidol / Digital Standards Manager

Llyfrgell Genedlaethol Cymru		National Library of Wales
[log in to unmask]	Ffôn / Phone (01970) 632 925

Un o lyfrgelloedd mawr y byd	One of the great libraries of the world
http://www.llgc.org.uk/