Hi all,

Wondering if you have suggestions of elements for this metadata.

Context: Digital oral history interviews, of which there are videos, audio files, photographs. We need a place to record text statements of consent. For example “Subject has consented to use of video” “Subject has consented to use of audio and pictures”.

I should say that there are not any records that say “Subject did NOT consent”. Therefore this metadata does not fit under Access Conditions, I think, since if we have the resource it means that subject has consented. These text statements merely serve as proof to the user.

Thanks for your input!
Tanis

Tanis Franco
Archivist
Library

UNIVERSITY OF TORONTO SCARBOROUGH
AC 263 | 1265 Military Trail, Toronto, Ontario, M1C 1A4
416-287-7494