And note that mods:accessCondition maps to dc:rights and is intended for
right statements that indicate rights to access or use the resource
(although the MODS element name implies a narrower definition). But many
rights statements are about access or use.

Rebecca

Rebecca Squire Guenther
215 W. 75th St. Apt. 16H
New York, N.Y. 10023