We transferred the Alamo original vinegar mags on spec about 10 years ago, restored a couple reels ... so a restoration on those is certainly possible, and they were wow-free when finished and yeah Bob Harris will never get that restoration done because only ten Texans care.

Big long message on Facebook by Michael Frondelli conscientious guy, ex Capitol archives pre Randy, now Pat Kraus, also conscientious guy..  It’s simply not true that they don’t have a complete accurate inventory of their holdings, or what was lost.

My inner conspiracy theorist was that the leak came from Vivendi to drive the catalog’s valuation down to knock the acquisition price down. Otherwise it would still be a secret between UMG and the artists, as it should be.

And that’s no defense of the negligence with regard to why the F the vault was flammable.

They have been looking far and wide for cutting masters to use as safeties for years now

Please pardon the mispellings and occassional insane word substitution I'm on an iPhone