Attention to detail is paramount in archival storage. Unfortunately,
trained staff and best practices cost money. Until the culture is ready to
de-monetize such audio assets and master recordings, and video assets like
camera negatives and lavender prints in addition to the associated
elements, there can be no guarantee that anything owned by a for-profit
entity is adequately protected.

DDR

--
1006 Langer Way