Dear Colleagues:

Kindly be informed that we have just released the online circular of Indonesia non-book title for June FY 2019. This is assigned as Non-Book 2019 (VI) for your information and selection. This title will only be acquired based on your decision in this circular and not be automatically added to your selection. Library only have 4 copies left of each title and you will have them as “first come first serve” basis.

If you are interested to have these titles, please mark them “wanted” before July 03, 2019

To see this online circular:

·         Please visit http://www.locjkt.or.id

·         Select your participant section

·         Log in using your account that we have provided

Thank you for your kind cooperation.

Carol L. Mitchell, Ph.D.

Southeast Asia Regional Office

Library of Congress