Dear Colleagues:

Kindly be informed that we have just released the online circular of Vietnam monograph in FY 2019 assigned as Vietnam Maps 2019 (I) June 2019 for your information and selection. We have  automatically added to your selection based on Country Profile. You may refer to subject profile in Notes field. If you are not in the profile and interested to have these titles, please mark them “wanted” before July 02 2019.

To see this online circular:

·         Please visit http://www.locjkt.or.id

·         Select your participant section

·         Log in using your account that we have provided

Thank you for your cooperation.

Carol L. Mitchell, Ph.D.

Southeast Asia Regional Office

Library of Congress