Very interesting publications Carol. I assume these titles will show up in my notifications so that I can order them?

As for the seminar at KITLV-Jakarta, alas...I won't be there. But I do hope to make a trip to Indonesia/Jakarta in the not to distant future. I will make sure I won't forget to contact you to meet up. I will be at ICAS. But that's easy...it's on my doorstep this year: Leiden.

Best,
Marije

(Ms) Marije Plomp, PhD
Subject Librarian South & Southeast Asian Studies
Leiden University Libraries
University Library room 0.28
Witte Singel 27, P.O. Box 9501
2300 RA Leiden, the Netherlands
T: +(031) 071 527 4587

 Out of office on Wednesdays

Unlock our Asian collections to the world!
www.asianlibrary.nl<http://www.asianlibrary.nl/>
[cid:[log in to unmask]]
Website: https://www.library.universiteitleiden.nl<https://www.library.universiteitleiden.nl/>

Learn about our Indonesian collections  on Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/IndonesiaatLeidenUniversityLibraries/