Hi, Yan,

I teach face-to-face, but I do use online videos to "flip the classroom."
When I needed captioning for a student that was hearing impaired, our
Office of Accessibility Services (formerly, the Offices of Disability
Services) created the captions for the video lectures. I haven't had to do
it myself.

Danny