CLASSIFICATION: UNCLASSIFIED

Good evening,  we have some excess volumes of these 2 journals available.

Please let us know if you are interested in any of these issues/volumes by 3 Jul 2019. Please provide your library account number and contact/mailing information to [log in to unmask]   These may not be available immediately, but please indicate your interest by the due date as unpacking from our relocation is moving rapidly.

ISSN : 	0013-8746
Title : 	Entomological Society of America - Annals.
Other Title : 	Annals of the Entomological Society of America.
Volume Info : 	v.1 - v.85 (1908-1992)
Missing  : v.73 no.3 (1980)
Co-Author : 	Entomological Society of America.

ISSN : 	0026-6493