CLASSIFICATION: UNCLASSIFIED

Good evening,  we have some excess volumes of this journal available.

Please let us know if you are interested in any of these issues/volumes by 5 Jul 2019. Please provide your library account number and contact/mailing information to [log in to unmask]    These may not be available immediately, but please indicate your interest by the due date as unpacking from our relocation is moving rapidly.

ISSN : 	0096-3771
Title : 	The Scientific Monthly
Volume Info : 	v.1 - v.85 (1915-1957)
Co-Author : 	American Association for the Advancement of Science.

Thank you!

Patricia E. Bremner, MS
Librarian
Alvin O. Ramsley Technical Library
Combat Capabilities Development Command Soldier Center
ATTN: FCDD-SCG-IM
10 General Greene Avenue
Natick, MA 01760-5056
(V) (508) 233-4249 / DSN 256-4249