I’m trying to locate the reports listed below.
· De Gaston, A.N., Klinge, M. Decompression. Douglas Aircraft Company, Long Beach, California. Human Factors Engineering Report HFE 53, 1987.
· Aro Equipment of California. (1959). Qualification Test Report, Passenger Oxygen Mask. QTR 59-6.
· Drayton, F.A. & Carlson, L.D. (1959). Evaluation of prototype passenger oxygen mask assemblies. Boeing Airplane Company, Transport Division. Report No. D6-1954.
· Hansford, Jr., B. (1965, Revised 1966). Puritan test report on series 114019 passenger, disposable, oxygen mask. Puritan Compressed Gas Corp. Kansas City, KS.
· Koester, N.B. & Ehrmann, L.K. (1956). Emergency oxygen mask development and tests. Scott Engineering Report No. 554.
· Maddock, R. W. (Mar. 1963). Project bag, a passenger oxygen mask for high altitude aircraft Aircraft Company: Missile and Space Systems Division. Report no. SM-42564.
· Reuterskiold, C. (1956). Project bag, a passenger oxygen mask for high altitude aircraft. Scandinavian Airline System.
Any help or assistance would be greatly appreciated. If payment is needed for a copy of said reports, I’m able to borrow through OCLC or Docline. Thank you.
Ms. Roni Anderson
Librarian, Aerospace Medical Education Division
FAA Civil Aerospace Medical Institute Library, AAM-400A
(O) 405-954-4398 (F) 405-954-4379
In our continuing effort to improve the quality of service to our stakeholders, the Office of Aerospace Medicine (AAM) would appreciate any comments you may have on our services and how to improve them. Your participation in meeting our goals for continuous improvement is greatly appreciated.