Good morning,

The attached list of foreign language journals are now available from the NOAA Central Library.   The date range shows the extent of our holdings, but there might be considerable gaps within and not complete runs.  Please feel free to contact us for details or clarification.

Shipping is provided for libraries in the United States.  If you are interested in any of these offerings, please let us know and include your mailing address by Friday, June 28th.

Thanks,
Matthew Plank

*****  Apologies for cross-postings  *****

--

No automatic alt text available.

Matthew Plank | Cataloging, Metadata & Reference Librarian

on assignment for the LAC Group

NOAA Central Library

1315 East West Highway | Silver Spring, MD | 20910

T: 301.713.2600 x143 | [log in to unmask]

Visit our website and Institutional Repository