Please ignore this inquiry. Turns out we had been downloading both the madsrdf and skos representations into a single store (without me knowing, so it seemed like there was a download version that had both), but in the case of Medium of Performance we only had an old copy of the madsrdf.

The fix is on our end.

Sorry for the confusion,
Steven