Apologies for cross posting.

Dear Colleagues,

Are you interested in using your search skills in new and exciting areas? Do you appreciate connecting with faculty to show how the library can support their work?

Galter Health Sciences Library & Learning Center at Northwestern University in Chicago is looking for a librarian who enjoys outreach with faculty, staff and students, and who is interested in applying their literature searching skills to the area of bibliometrics and research assessment!  ​We encourage applications from librarians with any level of searching expertise who want to help define this important and emerging field. While we appreciate candidates with experience in bibliometrics, we are also looking for librarians new to this topic but who have enthusiasm and a desire to learn.

Read the full job description: https://careers.northwestern.edu/psc/hr92prod_er/EMPLOYEE/HRMS/c/HRS_HRAM_FL.HRS_CG_SEARCH_FL.GBL?Page=HRS_APP_JBPST_FL&Action=U&FOCUS=Applicant&SiteId=1&JobOpeningId=36256&PostingSeq=1

Best,

Liping

Liping Song, MLIS, MTS

Metadata Librarian, Galter Health Sciences Library & Learning Center

Feinberg School of Medicine, Northwestern University

312-503-0421

Change Makers

Dialogue | Inclusion | Change