I’m establishing a heading for a Japanese designer who created the 360 degree book, but struggling to determine the preferred name.  If I’m reading RDA directions correctly, RDA 9.2.2.2‐9.2.2.3, I should select the version on the publications which would be Oono, Yusuke,
However, the existing bib records have listed the 100 as: Ōno, Yūsuke.

I understand from a colleague this is probably more accurate version in Roman script for 大野, 友資, but I cannot locate a source from the designer where that version has been used.

Link to information about the book: https://designcollector.net/likes/360-book-by-yusuke-ono

Any assistance is appreciated.

Lesley Parilla
Smithsonian Libraries